Translate

Friday, November 25, 2011

2 days to go

A lot to be doe prior to departure. Still packing. I have 3 laptops to give to people. One for Intumbane and the new school Nqobile which I am visitig. I am taking a fourth laptop for work use and keeping connected. Itinerary looks very busy.
AAF board last night gave approval to join Australian Charities Funds http://www.australiancharitiesfund.org.au/
and commence a workplace giving program.
Work - never ending. So much to do and so little time to do it. A colleague talked me out of taking a project to Africa to complete. We are contracting instead

1 comment:

  1. My goodness, you sound like one busy bee! Good luck with every thing :)

    Aya ♥ Strawberry Koi

    ReplyDelete

HTML

Tanzanian Economic Development 2014-2024 (2)

WATER Water is life as they say and without it you cannot live. Surrounded as the area is by Lake Victoria, the largest lake in Africa and ...