Translate

Wednesday, January 24, 2024

Heading Back to Tanzania January 2024

 Welcome to my blog if you previously followed me at Wordpress. I am back to using my Google Blogger account and have transferred all my posts from Tanzania here. 

I am posting this as I prepare to leave for Tanzania on 27 January. I have found blogging difficult and time consuming in Tanzania and won't continue with Wordpress which has a fee attached to it. Future posts will be here on my Google Blogger site which is over ten years old and easier to use.

Blogs won't be as long but hopefully shorter and more frequent. To continue seeing what I am up to in Musoma go to Google Blogger and subscribe to The Purpose Driven Retirement of Eddie Ozols




2 comments:

  1. Welcome to Mara Diocese Eddie always feel at home when you are in Tanzania we love you very much, we pray for a good trip as you prepare to come to us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karibu sana Eddie..we are praying for your preparation to Tanzania 🇹🇿 welcome to your second home. We love you.

    ReplyDelete

HTML

Tanzanian Economic Development 2014-2024 (2)

WATER Water is life as they say and without it you cannot live. Surrounded as the area is by Lake Victoria, the largest lake in Africa and ...