Translate

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The Countdown Continues

The last day of 2008. An incredible year in its busyness. It has just flown. 2009 tomorrow and all that a new year brings.

The South African part of the trip looks pretty organised. Whilst the dates to visit various programs are fluid I know generally what I will be doing and who I am meeting in KwaZulu Natal province. I have finalised the workplan for myself about the various activities that are required to get the project finalised on my return.

Kenya is on the agenda having heard today from BK who is organising the visit there to discuss possible projects with him.

Booked yellow fever vaccination and also dental visit for January.

Lots of little things to organise and it is now less than a month before I leave.

Anticipation is high and the break is well timed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HTML

Tanzanian Economic Development 2014-2024 (2)

WATER Water is life as they say and without it you cannot live. Surrounded as the area is by Lake Victoria, the largest lake in Africa and ...