Translate

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

The Countdown

Now on holidays and have two weeks to look through all the things to be done before I head off.
Biggest issue will be what to take and to leave behind. Loading up with files will add to the weight but I think this will be required. Also need to do a checklist of tasks to be completed here while I am away so the application to AUSAID can be completed asap on my return in late May.

Accommodation is sorted. Staying in a Zulu Village 20 minutes from Bergville.
Car is available for transport and that provides some independence.

Christmas is almost upon us. Giving is theme of Christmas. I am looking forward to the trip and serving in Africa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HTML

Tanzanian Economic Development 2014-2024 (2)

WATER Water is life as they say and without it you cannot live. Surrounded as the area is by Lake Victoria, the largest lake in Africa and ...